Culpepper Job Descriptions
Culpepper Job Descriptions provides descriptions and level-cutter guides
for a wide range of jobs in IT, technology, life science, and healthcare organizations.
With access to job titles across 850+ families, you can accurately match more of your jobs.
- Job Title
- Brief Descriptions
- Typical Experience (in Level Cutter Guides)
- Level of Skill & Knowledge (in Level Cutter
- Scope of Leadership (in Level Cutter Guides)
- Level of Supervision & Independent Judgment
(in Level Cutter Guides)
Our job descriptions and level-cutter guides are available in PDF, MS Word (.doc),
MS Excel (.xls), and web formats, allowing you to easily download them to customize
your own descriptions or import them into your HRIS and market pricing systems.
- Create Effective Job Descriptions
Our descriptions are easy to customize to meet your company's specific needs. We
provide easy-to-follow guidelines and principles for using and creating your own
comprehensive job descriptions.
- Improve Your Employee's Job Performance
Well written job descriptions are crucial in defining the purpose of a job and clarifying
its necessity in your organization.
- Help Your Management Team With...
- payroll equity comparisons
- organizational structuring
- recruitment, hiring, and placement
- performance reviews
- succession and promotion planning
- Brief Job Descriptions
One-paragraph descriptions for individual jobs and job families in PDF, Word, and
- Comprehensive Level-Cutter Guides
Compensation Survey Guide
The Culpepper Compensation Survey Guide provides valuable information to facilitate job matching, survey
participation, and compensation benchmarking.
Provides annual subscription license to access to job descriptions
and level-cutter guides.